Scum mother

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Ive said it before some people are lucky to have kids and Abuse it, some cant have kids and would make Great parents, this scum i hope gets a good Kicking every day of her paltry sentence. 2 lifes gone at such a young age and that Piece of rubbish will be looked after with more respect than she deserves.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Every now and again you hear, read or see something that just does not have any logic or justification, this beggars belief.

Never mind 32 years, the death penalty would be appropriate.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Agree with Dave...
I'm generally very anti the death penalty, but you read something like this and realise that some people just forfeit any right they have to be treated as a member of the human race

Trailblazer

Account Locked
I don't believe a effin word the press come out with anymore, the scrotes simply lie about everything!

I mean, why would a woman kill her kids so she could go out shaggin about, just doesn't make sense!
If that was the only reason she had to do such a strange and terrible thing then she could have just left them at home or given them up for adoption etc.
Some kind of a mental breakdown sounds more realistic.

johng19

me@home.com
I don't believe a effin word the press come out with anymore, the scrotes simply lie about everything!

I mean, why would a woman kill her kids so she could go out shaggin about, just doesn't make sense!
If that was the only reason she had to do such a strange and terrible thing then she could have just left them at home or given them up for adoption etc.
Some kind of a mental breakdown sounds more realistic.
There are some that are just not of this world. Poeple make excuses for them, when they just should be destroyed. Any multipul killer should be put down.

Trailblazer

Account Locked
There are some that are just not of this world. Poeple make excuses for them, when they just should be destroyed.

Maybe, but the press just lie, and the majority of the population react exactly how they want them to!

I don't make excuses for anyone, but I don't jump on the band wagon of haters just because the press direct me to.

johng19

me@home.com
Maybe, but the press just lie, and the majority of the population react exactly how they want them to!

I don't make excuses for anyone, but I don't jump on the band wagon of haters just because the press direct me to.
BBC news your not saying they are telling porkys

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Strange one this for me. The sadness I feel for those kiddies is far greater than the hatred I feel for the mother. All I can think about is those poor little children. They've had no life at all. God bless them both. ?

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Been there & got the t-shirt.
My stepdaughter is a similar scumbag. She had two lovely little girls (by two different scumbag dads). She used to have all the local youth round at her house, doing whatever. One night we got a phonecall about 4am, saying the baby of 14 months had fallen down the stairs & we needed to go to the hospital. My missus went in the hospital while I walked the dog in the park, backing onto the hospital. My missus phones me to say that it was no fall....someone had battered the baby. Black eyes, bruised face, the lot.
Cue a year of court cases etc. We think it was her that did it but the police couldn't prove it. She got jailed for neglect though. Upshot was, we ended up fostering the two girls or they'd have been split up & adopted. We've had them since they were 2 & 5., they're now 13 & 16. I love them both as if they were my own.
If I had a machine gun, I'd take a leaf out of Arry's book & shoot the mother in the face.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

As I posted it beggars belief - however so do some other cases and trials that have been through our courts - James Bulger, the little lad taken and killed by two who were kids themselves, Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, Fred and Rose West, Hindley and Brady, the fathers that have murdered their own children so the spouse can't have them, the list can go on, they walk amongst us but you only hear of them after the event.

This scum mother's children died three weeks apart from each other, she sold their clothes on Facebook, she was known not to want her children, and she wanted a life without them.
Mental Health is an all encompassing title that is used too often in my opinion, it's not an excuse, irrelevant of her state of mind.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
As those of you on my friends list on facebook will have seen, i posted my thoughts on this case and made it clear what any bleeding heart "she needs help" , "she's got mental problems" "what about her human rights" "we can't bring back the death penalty" blah blah types can do.

A friend of mine was at this court case, she is a freelance court reporter and she told me she couldn't believe the cold hearted look in the creatures eyes as the prosecution described the events!

Two days after this thing commited it's vile crimes it advertised childrens clothes and toys on facebook, when the evidence was shown in court, it smiled, the thing actually smiled!
According to my friend there were tears in the eyes of reporters, court ushers, coppers and others in the room as the case progressed of course there are questions going to be asked concerning social services etc but we'll get the usual "lessons will be learnt" bullocks and as already said by @Markywhizz , it'll be out in 16 yrs "fully rehabilitated" and ready to start life over in some out of the way place where it'll be unknown.

@Trailblazer , you believe what you want, you can believe it had a mental breakdown if you want but i'll take it from someone who was there at the court and saw/heard the case and it's evidence.
That creature is pure unadulterated evil and should be sent back to hell, slowly, painfully and with as much malice as possible....then it's remains should be dumped down a disused mine shaft and forgotten about.

Trailblazer

Account Locked
As I posted it beggars belief - however so do some other cases and trials that have been through our courts - James Bulger, the little lad taken and killed by two who were kids themselves, Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, Fred and Rose West, Hindley and Brady, the fathers that have murdered their own children so the spouse can't have them, the list can go on, they walk amongst us but you only hear of them after the event.

This scum mother's children died three weeks apart from each other, she sold their clothes on Facebook, she was known not to want her children, and she wanted a life without them.
Mental Health is an all encompassing title that is used too often in my opinion, it's not an excuse, irrelevant of her state of mind.

I'm certainely not sticking up in any way for this screwball.

Without a doubt, there are lots of wierd and dangerous people/monsters walking amongst us! This woman is just one of the daft blatant ones, the clever ones are the most dangerous and are likely never to get sussed out!
I still don't believe the reasons the fake news scrotes have made up as to why this mental case has done what she has...lets be realistic, she has to have a screw loose to do that, if she had anything like a normal mindset then she just couldn't do that to her own flesh and blood for any reasons!

johng19

me@home.com
I'm certainely not sticking up in any way for this screwball.

Without a doubt, there are lots of wierd and dangerous people/monsters walking amongst us! This woman is just one of the daft blatant ones, the clever ones are the most dangerous and are likely never to get sussed out!
I still don't believe the reasons the fake news scrotes have made up as to why this mental case has done what she has...lets be realistic, she has to have a screw loose to do that, if she had anything like a normal mindset then she just couldn't do that to her own flesh and blood for any reasons!
That could be said about any killer. But the fact is they are killers.
It's also a fact lots of killings rapes are by family members.
Your comment about couldn't kill there own flesh and blood, is simply bad in my opinion, there are thousands of such cases.

Last edited by a moderator: