Scum. Hang them

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Hanging is too good for them,hopefully they will get beat on a regular basis as child killers

Spadger123

Hanging would do them a favour.
They will suffer a lot more inside, they will be tortured and eventually murdered, thats if they dont commit suicide for fear of what will happen to them.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
They'll get all that's coming to them..and more where they're going I hope.

Hanging would do them a favour.
They will suffer a lot more inside, they will be tortured and eventually murdered, thats if they dont commit suicide for fear of what will happen to them.

They'll be on the 43's, with all the other nonces and kiddie killers.... they'll be better protected than HRH the Queen!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
That’s why hang them I say.

I prefer the thought of them being used for medical experimentation but hanging is good...so long as it is slowly lifted from the deck with a barbedwire noose.

62tucker

Site Supporter
I prefer the thought of them being used for medical experimentation but hanging is good...so long as it is slowly lifted from the deck with a barbedwire noose.
Just to a height where there weight in on there toes. Nice slow death. ??

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
section 43, special protection for vunerable prisoners....the real scum, child molestors, rapists, baby killers.... it's also where the grassers, judges, coppers etc go, you can also apply to go on the "numbers" if you feel scared/threatened, Tommy Robinson did it while he was on a Queens holiday.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
section 43, special protection for vunerable prisoners....the real scum, child molestors, rapists, baby killers.... it's also where the grassers, judges, coppers etc go, you can also apply to go on the "numbers" if you feel scared/threatened, Tommy Robinson did it while he was on a Queens holiday.

You’d have thought he woulda wanted to get away from the dirty mucky raping Bstards wouldn’t ya ?

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
The worst of human nature and to say she 'loved her kids so much, she couldn't let them go into care' what kind of twisted mentality is it to think that it's better to kill your kids than have them go into care ? I can't comprehend that, If it came down to me never seeing my daughter again and here living, I know what I would choose without hesitation and live with it.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
In my experience working in prisons (on the mental health unit) they will be got at somehow, someway, someday.

I don't fancy her chances in a woman's prison surrounded by women that are separated from their kids, because of the sentence they are serving. Mind you as she will be Rule 43 she won't be in general population, that doesn't mean she won't be got at. I am trying and struggling with being a bigger person here. We imprison people, because we are human and don't sink to their level, but sometimes it feels there should be a direct and immediate punishment, that 'people' like this should suffer..............badly.

Spadger123

I don't fancy her chances in a woman's prison surrounded by women that are separated from their kids, because of the sentence they are serving. Mind you as she will be Rule 43 she won't be in general population, that doesn't mean she won't be got at. I am trying and struggling with being a bigger person here. We imprison people, because we are human and don't sink to their level, but sometimes it feels there should be a direct and immediate punishment, that 'people' like this should suffer..............badly.
They will be got at mate...Trust me, prisoners are very resourcefull and will execute them at the first chance, i use the word execute because that's what they will do to them.
You can bet your life some long termers are already planning a welcome party for them as we spaeak.