Scouse & Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Well i have only been in MD for a few weeks and i already feel part of the family.
It's the best thing i have done for ages what a great bunch of people you are.
Yesterday i fished at Fir Tree Appley Bridge Wigan and i met 2 guys who have been on here a while Dave (scouse) and Ray (sorry don't know his name on here) and what a pleasure it was to meet them both they are superb blokes and even offered to show me how to fish lol hopefully guys we can hit the bank together soon.
Also peter as given me some great advice and trogg as well and i would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone on here for the warm welcome and all the help i am proud to be a member of this community and you guys are what makes the sport of fishing what it is the number 1.
Thanks again and kind regards to you all

AL Peters[8D]

Datafile2.gif
Happiness is playin wif yer rod

ray

hiya al, its allways a pleasure to meet fellow m/ds (and i have met a few and they are all ok guys), we will have to sort out a session soon.

how did you end up [?]

did ya win the pkt of fags for the biggest fish............lol

(i'll send you a message soon)

ray.

if every angler picked up one piece of rubbish every outing, the banks would be spotless???
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

G

Nice one Al,,,[:)][:)].

Wait till you get your first fish in under your belt,, cracking week ends they are.

One thing we all agree on is , if the fishing is not that good, at least we have good company with us, or if you are like me the fishing come's second the meeting with the fellow M/Ds comes first, great bunch of lads [:D][:D][:D]

catch me if u can
Andy,

MALC

Al.

Have to agree with you i've met a fair few fellow MDer's (even had some tented up in my garden) and with out exception every one i've met has been as friendly and helpful as could be.

As you say not only is the Site the best (creep-creep) but the people that use it are the tops as well.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

scouse

'River Man'
hi al
your making me blush[:D]
As soon as the rivers
go down i'll let you know
then ray and i will
show you how to
get the barbel
the real ones in the river[:D]
thanks for the complement

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's what it's all about Al: Have fun - Drown a maggot [:D]

and as toma said, wait til you get a fish-in under your belt. Everyone is welcome and there are no airs or graces just people meeting up with a common interest -
- FISHING lol

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.