Scope Ops Brolly Overwrap

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
do any of you chaps know if any of other manufacturers overwraps will fit the Scope Ops brolly...???

got an overnighter in July and I don't want to drag the 2 man bivvy out, would prefer to go light if poss...

many thanks

turlwickdave

Bagga T
Site Supporter
I have just bought a Sonik Brolly and the Brolly front to match there Brolly, Sonik claim that it will fit most Brollys is this what you mean instead of a full overwrap which you should not need in July Sonik SK-TEK 60

Arry

Site Supporter
Thanks for the reply mate... will have a look at that one...?

Arry

Site Supporter
Just looked at that and it may not fit my Scope ops as the brolly has no clipping point to which it can attach to... the central boss on the Scope is flattened off... have to give Nash and Sonik a call later to see what'll work

Arry

Site Supporter
Just looked at that and it may not fit my Scope ops as the brolly has no clipping point to which it can attach to... the central boss on the Scope is flattened off... have to give Nash and Sonik a call later to see what'll work
Nope.... its not... pulled me brolly out of the garage and had a look see, the Sonik will fit as will the Abode full overwrap