Scared of heights???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_SbAs5lxE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeuTcv7wj9U&NR=1[/youtube]

The second one is [:0]

These are incredible and my stomach churns just watching them, not surprising really because my wife had to once rescue me after my knees crumbled with fear[:I] in the middle of the glass floor of the CN Tower in Toronto, what made it even worse were the little kids running and jumping on it and there was me a frozen mess, scared stiff[:D]

Wily Coyote

Site Supporter
Seen the first one before [:)] - wouldn't get me anywhere near it [:H]

Perhaps they could become part of the induction course for our paranoid health and safety brigade and give them a dose of common sense about real risk eyepop.gif

totality14

its not heights you are sacred off its a fear of falling its similar to people being sacred of flying they are not sacred of flying they are sacred of being at 35000Ft and not flying anymore

there is no way you would be on the wooden planks on the second one i would quite happily take a 30 mile detour lol

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
What really impresses me is what sort of lunatic "human flies" built the things in the first place!

Talk about b***s of steel......... [:0]

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
I don't think i'm scared of heights. [:I]

I love flying and being on a plane,love take off and landing (landing especially) [:D]

I have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower (loverly view)

I have been to the top of Blackpool Tower and scared everyone else by jumping up and down on the glass/perspex floor.

Done the Six Flags Magic Mountain stuff.

Been on the roller coaster on the outside of the Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas.

But,you won't get me up a ladder,scares the hell out of me. [:0]

Last edited:

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
I work on Roofs highest been 180 ft and I have a healthy fear of heights.

Don't like flying... don't do fair rides...I will never do a bungee, parachute jump or ab-sail.

Its not the height or the falling that you have to worry about it's the sudden stop!

getfishing

Pete
I'm not scared of heights tbh, but if at the top of something high I just take a step back so i don't fall off.

Status
Not open for further replies.