Scam!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goin_fishin

'Tiddler'
Ipycf (improve your coarse fishing)
are doing a scam..
I wrote a question last month because i wanted the chance to see if it would come up and win a prizw icon_smile.gif.
So today the new issue came out straight away i look at the question bit to my suprise...
A letter the double but in its own words was writ and he was not only for BRAMLEY ( where im from)is self. And it said west yorks!!!!!1
i read it again andin my question i wrote

' How do i attract chub in the winter on my local river (aire)' i wrote into some exent of coarse checkin the spelling (of coarse) Lol.

And how the cheek of Ipycf have done this i dont know how .
So have any of you know the email to ipycf question and anwsers can i have it please.

P.s
and i dont someone else wrote that bramley is only a small town in leeds and not alot of people fish only about 30.

Regards Gf
icon_smile_wink.gif[h6]Take me toThe Maggotdrowners[/h6]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi GF,

The editor is a chap called Kevin Wilmot and his e-mail is kevin.wilmot@emap.com , you could try a letter to him icon_smile.gif

Dave

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi GF,

Keep your letter civil though and to the point. Most letters get ignored if they are abusive or too emotive and it's always worth running it through a spell check before sending to add credibility to it. Remember the three W's:

What it is about (ie the subject), Why you are writing it, and What you aim to achieve icon_smile.gif

Good luck, Dave

Nige

Dave, has the ed of iycf changed? I had gareth.purnell@emap.com as a contact.

Nige, Its my day, not a shopping day!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Nige,

I don't think so but my record is from January this year so it could be possible, hmm

Anyone got a recent copy....

Dave

Nige

No, you're probably right Dave. I've had probs with my PC since before Xmas and just recently had to re-format it. The last copy of my address book I had was from last summer.

Nige, Wishin I was Fishin

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave,
You are right,the current editor is Kevin Wilmot.
Peter. thumbsup.gif

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.