Saving the RSSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

I've just copy n pasted this from the AN forums.

"Would any person, or members of the RSSG who would like to see the continuation of the society please make themselves known to me (Chris Goddard). Please do this by close of play on Friday 1st November at 20.00 hrs. My E-mail address is:-

chris@fishinfishinfishin.co.uk

I am testing the water to see if it is a viable proposition to refloat the RSSG. Also any volunteers for prospective committee positions would be much appreciated."

To all those from these forums who joined please show your support once again & Let Chris know that you want the RSSG to continue.

We can make just as good a job without the SAA & show them all that just cos they don't want us we aren't going to dissapear into history.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin
Datafile.gif

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just pasting this bit over for Lyn (a very dedicated lady angler).

"For anyone that is concerned here are a few questions for you, please email me your answers as it will be easier to collate. You can post on here as well if you want to.

1. Would you like to see the RSSG continue?

2. Would you be prepared to help in anyway?

3. Should the RSSG stay affiliated to the SAA?

4. Are you able to attend the meeting next Saturday?

Just put your answers 1-4 and email them to me.

There are so many emails flying around at present this is just to see, without discussion/backstabbing where you all stand.

I have asked 4 straight questions all I require from you is 4 straight answers please. All you need answer is yes or no, simple.

Thanks

lyn

ps Alan can you copy this onto maggotdrownings site please. If there are any other sites this is on, can someone paste it on please."

You can mail Lyn on lynhurst7@hotmail.com

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Last edited:

Chris Goddard

Thanks Alan for fielding this one for me thus far!! I am still unable to log in to A/net and so am unable to answer some of the comments/Queries on there. BUT! should anyone care to contact me try any of the following:
chrisgod@ntlworld.com chris@fishinfishinfishin.co.uk chris@terminal-tackle.co.uk or chris-goddard.biz whereupon I will answer alll and indeed any questions anyone may have!!
Anyone out there still think the RSSG is a good idea?? Or do you all think that it sucks?? Please let me know because without any feedback how will I know what the strength of feeling is??

Many thanks

Chris Goddard

Chris S Goddard

Status
Not open for further replies.