Savick brook or canals around preston

Jonny777

Hey all I'm back on here after a few years off. I've not done much fishing for a couple of years due to setting my business up an being flat out busy. But now thanks to covid it's all gone!! So time to start living life an enjoying myself again.
Walked down savick brook today behind pne can anyone give me any info if it's worth getting a line. Or point me to some decent starting points on the canals.
I used to just fish the rivers an commys dont do it for me I prefer the natural waters. That said I dont want to spend the next 6 months finding the fish so any help would be appreciated
Cheers an tightlines
jonny

Jeeves

Hey all I'm back on here after a few years off. I've not done much fishing for a couple of years due to setting my business up an being flat out busy. But now thanks to covid it's all gone!! So time to start living life an enjoying myself again.
Walked down savick brook today behind pne can anyone give me any info if it's worth getting a line. Or point me to some decent starting points on the canals.
I used to just fish the rivers an commys dont do it for me I prefer the natural waters. That said I dont want to spend the next 6 months finding the fish so any help would be appreciated
Cheers an tightlines
jonny
The Brook has plenty of fish - mainly chub but there are some bream, roach and rudd. The bottom lock close to the river is stuffed with chub to half a pound. Tight Lines.