Sarah Kinder

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just seen that Andy Kinder’s wife Sarah, has passed away today. Anyone who has fished matches with Andy will be familiar with Sarah helping him organise, ‘coaching’ him and generally being a friendly face around the match circuit ( as well as stashing his winnings into her handbag….).

My condolences to Andy, such sad news.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
My heartfelt condolences to Andy and his family..🥀

Kev86

She was a lovely lady, R.I.P Sarah, my condolences to Andy and all his family.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I read the sad news earlier, totally gutted for Andy and the family, she's flying with the angels now, RIP Sarah

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If anyone wants, Andy has started a fundraiser....

Andy Kinder: "For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to The Weston Park Hospital Cancer Care and Research Fund. I've chosen this charity because their mission means a lot to me, its who cared and looked after our Sarah in her final days so I hope that you'll consider contributing as a way of celebrating with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal. I've included information about The Weston Park Hospital Cancer Care and Research Fund below.
For one in two of us, cancer will change everything. When it does, so can we. Weston Park Cancer Charity is here to face cancer with you. Our services, advice, therapies and support are for you and the people close to you, helping everyone to live with and beyond cancer. The funds we raise also support vital, pioneering research and clinical trials led by the exceptional medical experts at Weston Park Cancer Centre. It's our job to care in every sense for our patients and their families.
Facebook takes care of the donation processing with no fees"

The link is Here

chris1967

Really Really
Site Supporter
I knew she was badly sad to here she’s passed . If Andy looks on here i offer you my sincere condolences mate
Sorry 😞

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
So sad to read this. RIP Sarah. My condolences to her family and friends.

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
I wrote a message on a facebook page, Maver l think, saying l understand the pain and helplessness of watching someone you love dearly suffer this horrible disease and he took the time to reply to me personally. Top man, gutted for him, upset me a bit reading it, especially as my dad was confirmed kidney cancer yesterday aswell. b*****d disease.