Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers, I've never really spent much time after F1's tbh

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I new you would use back shot , i can tell your a top angler
Sorry for even saying that but it was just to jog memory when fishing at a certain depth. I know you could teach me loads . I forget what rig im using if they differ by 6 inch or so lol , i think i need to do a clock face drawing to say 4ft at 10 oclock 4ft 6 at 12 ,if you get my meaning lol

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Cheers, I've never really spent much time after F1's tbh
I tend to just set the rigs ready to fish at 3 and 5 ft, then just plumb around the peg until I find it ,moving around with the plummet a lot helps locate shoals of fish as well, when they hit the line 👍👍

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
F1,s have their own rules Dave 🤷‍♂️Sometimes on the coldest day, you would expect to catch in 5ft, and they’ll all be sat in 3 ft, you have to find out quickly, where they are and put more lines in that depth to rotate 😀
Just an idea this ,dont laugh but would a old type thermometer fixed like a float on a rig to find warmest depth work . Most like the warmest depth ,

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Just an idea this ,dont laugh but would a old type thermometer fixed like a float on a rig to find warmest depth work . Most like the warmest depth ,
😂😂😂😂😂😂how on earth would you test all the water in your peg 😂😂😂

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It'd take too long for a mercury thermometer to read the temp and a digital one would change by the time you got to read it

NJ1875

Site Supporter
Mine arrived last weekend and did them last night - the markers look excellent although my handiwork not so much.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Doesn't ones man attend to such trivia...?🤪

tedstriker

Site Supporter
ordered some of these last week in grey and fitted them, easy to fit and look decent on the kits, will most likely order more for the other kits

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I brought the elastic identification markers as well and fitted them to all my top kits .... choice of colours, and obviously whichever elastic and grades you require, no prizes for guessing what colour I got 😂, brilliant at a glance , elastic identification 👍. 92DFA55D-008F-4F49-A294-1584F15C59F4.jpeg