Rules

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Barfords old rules,don’t know if they still apply, being allowed to feed pellet but not being allowed to fish pellet on the hook. Leading to the punched, dyed potato method. Any ban imposed by the match organiser and his cronies because he can’t do it or hasn’t got the gear to do it. Bloodworm bans.

That reminds me of a bait ban I saw a couple of years ago. Forgot where it was but the rule was.. Bloodworm allowed but jokers banned. A big grin come across my face as I thought, That's me and @sly banned then.

I have to admit though, being a bailiff, there are some rules at fisheries that get me baffled. I see no reason for them.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
That dampened pellet rule further up the thread has me baffled. They're going in the water for god's sake!

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
On our second visit to Messingham, the bailiff did say...Oh no, not you two again. I don't know why he said that, we were just 2 blokes having a day on the bank.
wasn`t that just as he looked in horror at the pair of us,debating whether or not to leg it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

John Step

Site Supporter
On some venues owned by non anglers the owners have asked someone who fishes about baits and methods. Can be from a numbnut with no idea but the fishery owner accepts said angler as being an expert.
Hence the rule I have seen -no hemp- because it drugs the fish!