Rules for Crane Hall ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikeboy

Hi All

I`m thinking of going to Crane Hall ( Blackpool ) tomorrow , just wondering if anyone can help me out with the rules for this place , cant find anything on the internet .

Thanks

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
doesn't look like it, if any of the Lancashire lads did i think they'd have posted by now

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
just a quick question but is it THIS ONE???

and there are a few results if you do a search on here using the search option!!

bikeboy

Did some searching but nothing with rules . Nevermind , back to work tomorrow and working nights for 3 weeks no break , fishing on hold [:(]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
well i was thinking if you could get the phone number then you could try rinign the fishery and asking them about the rules [:)]

As for nights, i work nights every night except friday cos i switch to days for sat/sun and then go back to nights monday so i don't really get much chance to fish anymore [:(]

Chopski

I fished Crane Hall last winter and when I asked the owner about rules he just said "barbless hooks, be sensible, enjoy your fishing".So i did.

CJROSCOW

Clint
I fish there regularly. Just no barbed hooks or keepnets. Very very good fishery, paste all the way at this time of year, you should sack up, although not sure what affect all this rain will have :*(

CJROSCOW

Clint
night fishing is allowed on all lakes. Carp go to about 14lb in the pleasure lake and upper 20's in the speci. I advise big baits if your targeting specimens though as there is loadsa doubles in there aswell.

bobthetrain

Cheers mate. I'm pretty new to carping, so to me, a decent double is good, a twenty would be a dream, so it sounds alright to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.