• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Originally posted by jak_lister

RUGBY players are gay men that are egg chasers !

Thanks for that Jak, remind me of it when we meet at a fish in [}:)]

Funny thing is you don't see rugby players running up and kissing the one who's just scored!!

I'm gonna live forever cos heaven don't want me & hells scared i'll take over!!!

a government is there to serve its people NOT rule them

lurkio

A little dab'll do
quote:Originally posted by Trogg

RUGBY players are gay men that are egg chasers !

Funny thing is you don't see rugby players running up and kissing the one who's just scored!!

And a scrum is just so butch.

Group hug anyone... [:D]

"Never give a sucker an even break..."

ojfrancis

rugby anyday. its the only sport (which i know of) where can hurt people without getting sent off.

John Francis

jak_lister

Account Locked
also i would rather be on a football players wage than a rugby players wage . but cmon who really gets up on a saturady morning to grapple and get close to other men and chase an egg round a field. stick with football

Marching on together! promotion campaign 2006-2007 come on boys ! we are leeds

kendall17

yer its gta b rugby league 4 me 2! football has lost wt it used 2 have wiv all the divin, wen a rugby playa is injured u no it cs most players wna stay on the field, unlike football wer its roll over 10 times n thn get up cs they ent hurt. rugby is a propa man's sport nt sum pansy (like lee smith (leeds rhinos no.5)) n ur callin wayne mcdonald gay? the 6ft8 18st rugby player? i ope u say that to his face!

jak_lister

Account Locked
i hope you get slapped by a moderater for that text language im 18 and text and i admit thats awful...

unz uze callinz gay lark ? lol ha ha !

ashmate

GoD
quote:Originally posted by ojfrancis

rugby anyday. its the only sport (which i know of) where can hurt people without getting sent off.

John Francis

what about boxing[:D]

Allways s**t on the red side of the trent!!!!!
R.I.P CLOUGHIE

lurkio

A little dab'll do
quote:Originally posted by kendall17

yer its gta b rugby league 4 me 2! football has lost wt it used 2 have wiv all the divin, wen a rugby playa is injured u no it cs most players wna stay on the field, unlike football wer its roll over 10 times n thn get up cs they ent hurt. rugby is a propa man's sport nt sum pansy (like lee smith (leeds rhinos no.5)) n ur callin wayne mcdonald gay? the 6ft8 18st rugby player? i ope u say that to his face!

Not even going to try and make sense of that - if there is any in it. [:(!]

kendall17

ill translate into perfect english.

yes, it has to be rugby league for me too! football has lost what it used to have with the increased amount of diving. when a rugby player is injured you know it because most of they players want to stay on the field of play but sadly have to exit it unlike football when a player pretends to be injured, rolls over 15 times and gets back up as they aren't injured. rugby is a proper man's sport and not for some pansy. and you're calling wayne mcdonald ay? the 6ft8 18st rugby player? i hope you say that to his face.

get it now

lurkio

A little dab'll do
quote:Originally posted by kendall17

ill translate into perfect english.

Better. But hardly 'perfect'. [;)]

( . , ? ')

dan-gler

why couldnt you just write like that first time ?

town, town harrogate town

dan-gler

because he is 6ft 8 that makes him solid so is peter crouch a hard nut them[:D]

town, town harrogate town

kendall17

no but the fact that he is 18st is scary wouldnt like to meet him in a dark alley would you? i write like that because im a young 'un and speak in text format

Rich Rev

Yorkshire's finest
It's rough, it's tough it's Rugby league, I can enjoy most Super league games, though a lot of football is a turn off.
for the record I do follow both games - Leeds United and Hull FC

Rich Rev

Maturity is the stoic response to endless reality!

jak_lister

Account Locked
well that just shws your not a real football fan you cannot support 2 teams. you only have your heart for 1 team.to me supporting to teams is not right.

any other footy fans agree

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter

well that just shws your not a real football fan you cannot support 2 teams. you only have your heart for 1 team.to me supporting to teams is not right.

3 things

1) it has always been claimed a "real" football "fan" will go to all games whether home or away no matter what distance or what weather.

2) so you support Leeds but not England...after all that would be supporting two teams

3) Leeds utd are a football team and hull fc are a RUGBY team.

I'm gonna live forever cos heaven don't want me & hells scared i'll take over!!!

a government is there to serve its people NOT rule them

jak_lister

Account Locked
why fc if its a rugby league club ? i thought the f stands for football. also i thought it was hull kr.

simmer down trogg..also i go to every home and away game. also i went to cardiff play off final.

nothing worse than a glory hunter + part time supporter and a couch fan who stays at home

also i dont honestly give a ****e about england im not one of them people who support nation before club..other way around

<edit> just moving the three posts you made into one to save a bit of bandwidth. Trogg

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good for you on your support of your chosen team true fans are hard to find these days.

Rugby was originally rugby football hence the FC.

I don't follow football in anyway shape or form i can't stand the pathetic money based game IMO it causes to many arguments/fights/fall outs between friends and when you do find a person who really can play football they get lazy when they make it to the big time and forget their love of the game and repace it with the love of the money from the game instead BUT i am a patriot and love my country so when England are playing i always wish them well and "support" them in the stay at home sort of way.

As for simmer down?? don't know where you got that from i was perfectly calm and collected when i posted my reply.

jak_lister

Account Locked
very true though trogg on the money side aswell as cricket, england has performed incredibley this year and there on hardly anything to what footballers are on also like the gb lions they seem to perform well and you can see the determintion in the players that they want to perform well for great britain. to be honest some players in football could not give a s.hit if they won or lost aslong as they get payed there money,for e.g at leeds united ,seth jonshon he admitidly said he could not be arsed to get up to train which he didnt a few times the club tried getting rid of him but his agent wanted thousands paid to release him and he was still on a salary of 40,000 a week.money in football is bad. but look at american football that is even worse lol were players sign contracts for like $56 million dollars. stupid money.

also totally off the subject this is somthing that really annoys me. when there is charites in need of money and football players are on 20k+ on average in the premiership and they cannot spare a few thousand pound to help but then people come knocking on our doors asking for money. what is your point on that fellow md'ers anyone agree

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
it really pi55ed me off when i found out mr n mrs beckham wanted 10'000 to appear at a childrens charity event!!!!!!!

They could have given that to the charity as it would be like pocket money to them two as5wipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.