Rugby Disabled Misterton Hall 4/06/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk

Site Supporter
Today saw the Rugby and district Disabled lads, fish at Misterton Hall (Luterworth) Junction 20 off the M1, this picturesque fishery is set in the grounds of a Mansion house, with it's large rhododendron bushes, and mown lawns up to the waters edge. This has always been a favorite venue with the disabled lads for many years, because of its good access.
The day fished very well, with nearly all the anglers catching double figures. It has a large head of Tench, crucians and roach, with many hybrids, crucians with huge fantails, having crossbred with the goldfish.
Unfortunately Malc had to cry off this morning because he had run out of pound coins, well his story was his wife was very poorly, I hope she's better Malc, you don't want to miss Thursday at Stockton.
Well here are the results.

1st Dirk Williams 31Ibs 9ozs
2nd Rob Taylor 28Ibs 12ozs
3rd John Dance 19Ibs 8ozs
4th Roy Morris 18Ibs 10ozs
5th John Beards 17Ibs 15ozs

MALC

Cheers for putting up the result Dirk just to rub me nose in it cause i missed it. icon_smile_sad.gificon_smile_sad.gifLOL
Looks like it was a good one .

Well done on the win thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif but it was lucky for you that i wern't there or the result would have been different. LOL

Takeing Jue back up the hospital tomorrow to see whats going on so wont know till pm if i'll made it on Thursday but hope fully she'll be okay then i'll let you know.

SO HAVE YOUR 1 READY INCASE roflmao.gif

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Lurcher

Dirk, if you need a helper on Thursday 6/06/02 can you let me know when you will meet at Stockton Pool and how I can help. Also if any one else lives in Coventry and needs a lift I have a spare seat, would I be able to fish or do I stand around helping?

Geoff

G.R.Eggison

dirk

Site Supporter
GEOFF!!YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND FISH ON THURSDAY; DRAW TIME IS 10.00AM FISH 11.00AM TO 4.00PM
Dirk, if you need a helper on Thursday 6/06/02 can you let me know when you will meet at Stockton Pool and how I can help. Also if any one else lives in Coventry and needs a lift I have a spare seat, would I be able to fish or do I stand around helping?

Geoff

G.R.Eggison
[/quote]

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
Congratulations on your win Dirk, you seem to be on quite a roll at the moment, how I wish there was something like this around here.

Malc sorry to here your wifes not well, please give her my best wishes and make sure you look after her or the lads will have to come camping in your garden again.

Dai Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.