Rugby Disabled Match 28/08/02 Peatling

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Date : 28/8/02
Venue: Peatling Parva (Silver pool)
Time : 10am till 3pm

Today saw 10 members and myself fishing today on the same pool we were on last week, and as plenty of fish from 1oz Tench to a 4lb+ Koi were caught last week we were all looking forward to more of the same today.

BUT as we all know very few waters fish the same as last time and today was no different with most of us struggling to put fish in the net.

Although one angler did manage to put a few more fish into his net than the rest of us and so managed to break his run of near misses over the past month or so yes Dirk won today (first time for a while icon_smile_wink.gif)
And he got the
off RED

RESULT
Dirk Williams 12lb 14ozJohn Dance 7lb 15ozRob Taylor 7lb 12ozRED 4lb 3ozMaurice Law 3lb 15ozPop 3lb 2ozBob Berry 2lb 8ozRoy Morris 2lb 7ozJack Beards 1lb 14oz

Dave Townsend & Dave Lacey Did not weigh in.

Winner Dirk with his 12lb 14oz net of mainly Tench
Datafile.jpg RED
will get the
back on Sunday though icon_smile_wink.gif

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

martin.

Account Locked
well done dirk just keep beating red

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

Digger Barnes

' Digger'
[h1]MALC I WAS COING TO SHOW THE PICTURE OF YOU CATCHING ONE FOR RED,BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO YET?.[/h1]
[h1]WELL DONE DIRK [/h1]

Birian Barnes

FISH4FUN

MALC

You mean this 1 Brian

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

kev coke

Malc you have stupped to a new low dirk gives you a lesson in fishing and you hid behind poor old RED by saying that he fished it and you even put his name on the result card shame on you malc any more tricks like this and i think that RED will want to have another holiday with dirk
kev

dirk

Site Supporter
Thank-you Kev for pointing out the Red business, Malc's fascination with soft toys this year is giving cause for concern, I caught him going into the bushes with Red for?? he said Red gets embarrassed! He goes Red Ha! sorry. Malc'y has been practicing for Sunday's Match, and everybody else in the Limetree club apparently. I wish them all well for Sunday, I hope you come second Malc.

Edited by - dirk on 30 August 2002 9:31:17 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.