Rufford Canal,Tarleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Not been on the canal for awhile,with that strong westerly wind.Tarleton is ideal for a few hours this afternoon,lazy fishing next to the car[:p]

Although windy,but quite a sunny afternoon
21et28g.jpg

Sexy ain't they
roflmao_.gif

2aake2q.jpg

As it's being sunny,wasn't expect to catch much on expanders but for a few skimmers,roach,one half decent bream.Then a Koi about 2lb that make my day
happy0064%5B1%5D.gif
First ever Koi from a canal[^]

34qvdpw.jpg

2ciivk1.jpg

2rog4tk.jpg

tabby

Nice bag that Wokkie, what a bonus!!.. how have you been doing on the Sluice?

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Originally posted by tabby

...how have you been doing on the Sluice?
Yes Paul.I had a few sessions on the sluice since the season re-open[:T] I've done a few quick reports HERE

10slacky

Hi Wokkie looks ok there ,is it on the Wigan card? if so where do you park your car. Suffering with a bad back and cant walk too far.

Sluicer

Originally posted by 10slacky

Hi Wokkie looks ok there ,is it on the Wigan card? if so where do you park your car. Suffering with a bad back and cant walk too far.

It's a Southport & DAA water.

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Originally posted by 10slacky

The fishing control by Southport & D.A.A..Can be fish with a dayticket but must get the dayticket before fishing(outlets are near by,just follow the links of our club's website above[:T])

I was fishing at Plox Brow,Tarleton near the boat yard there're quite a few pegs along that stretch that can be fish next to your car as long you park the car on the road side sensibly[:T]

On a right day,there's very good bream fishing[:T]I'd done a few reports from that area for the last couple years if you do a search.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.