Rubbish! What do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alnath

For your line and hooks etc.? I use one of those plastic bags that have the fasters on the top, you know the type i mean the re-sealable ones that you run your finger and thumb over to seal it. I just role the line etc in my fingers and pop it in the (small 6X4 ins) bag. Because its sealable i can keep just filling it up until its full without fear of owt falling out and because its clear people can see i am taking care to remove my rubbish.

Last week i rang the RSPB as a duck on a local water came out for some maggots while i was fishing and it was limping badly, it had some line round its leg so tight it looked a real mess. I presume the RSPB either came for the duck or it died/flew off cos i aint seen it since.

John
Its not what you have got, it's how you use it

G

Put my rubbish in a spare maggot box, line etc large rubbish, groundbait bags tins etc go in my carryall, all my sarnies go in my belly[LoL] my tea bags go in a plastic bag home then in the bin

Andy

i'm going fishing

Alnath

Sarnies *vomit* lol sarnies taste terrible when i am fishing, they always have an i still dont know why
Flask of boiling water and 2 pot noodles for me LOL

John

EDIT:
I cant get used to these emoticons needing brackets round them LOL

Edited by - alnath on 26 April 2002 8:57:04 PM

G

Just a thouht John do you use any of your old line for anything?.
Got a food flask now hot soup or bacon"n"bangers in it maybe some beans

Andy

i'm going fishing

MALC

Whilst fishing my fag ends go in a small bait box of water on the bait tray and any rubbish i create gets put into my carryall and gets empited when i get home.

Any rubbish i find already there gets put in a carrier bag then binned at home.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Alnath

My old line? nar mate when my bag is full i cut it in 1 inch'ish bits and bin it.

John

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Old Pringles tin,
Make an X shaped cut in the plastic lid and then push any small items of rubbish through it,anything bigger goes in a plastic carrier that is always in my carryall.Fag ends go in an old sweetcorn tin on my sidetray.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Alnath

I stopped smoking so i dint have that problem anymore and the real benefit is the 35 quid i save a week buys oooooh loads of tackle LOL

John

Status
Not open for further replies.