roving luggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Sanchez

Hi MDs!!
Did a bit of barbeling the other night on the Avon at Lacock, very pleasant[:)]...but I blanked![:(]
I found my usual lakeside luggage and gear awkward and cumbersome.
Please could I have your esteemed advice from you guys on:
-Quivers for rods bank sticks etc
- Rucksack or carryall? (There's a JRC Mega rucksack with detatchable carrier which I have seen going for 49 on a few sites..is it any good???)-Wallets or similar for carrying tackle/rigs
-Any other stuff or tips you have found particularly useful to make mobile angling easier... lioke how do you carry a fixed leg chair around without it banging about every where.

Cheers from Zunny Zummerzet

fishing_mad

sorry cant help you there my luggage is pretty heavy and cheap but it does the trick but if you'r after advice on light luggage ask tiny he'll know

Fishing Mad[:)]

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Ted for evening sessions on the severn I use a single strap bag made by Quantum(Browning) and a eco chair for which I have a carrying strap. For smaller rivers or short sessions I have a ruck sac/seat (see Index catalogue) as I normally have only one rod on smaall rivers I dont use a quiver but for the severn I do use a small quiver so I can carry 2 rods and an umbrella.

chill out go fishing

darryl

i use the jrc combi rucksack the top makes a great carryall for roving .a fox quiver for my rod bankstick and brolly and my chair ive attached a sholder strap like the type you get for luggage cost about 3

you can not catch one sitting at home

TINY

Tiny
Mines a very similar set up Darryl only mines Fox coz Im a tackle tart.
You can go even lighter though,depending on what you want to take and what you need to take.

Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.