Roving landing net suggestions

Chelon

My last one was a Spro 28" rubber mesh, has broken beyond repair and was too bulky anyway, would anyone have any suggestions to match:-

Triangular folding net, ideally with captive handle, ie when you fold it handle stays attached and you can almost flip it open and be fishing.

26-30" arms max

Straight arms so it can fit in the quiver

Latex mesh would be good as long as it's not too bulky

Long handle up to 2m

I can see the Korum 26/30" latex net which gets great reviews, it looks almost perfect it's got a separate head but I'd prefer one with the captive head for speed if possible.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
The daiwa folding nets are very good. Couldn’t tell you the name or size of mine but the below is about the best picture I have to show the size and mechanics of it. Best for single figure fish but I’ve got middle double figure carp and pike in it easily enough as whilst it’s not that wide it is quite deep. Handle is probably 5ft I’d guess so alright for some banks but not others hence why I usually use a standard and handle set up.
1602166071859.jpeg

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
The daiwa folding nets are very good. Couldn’t tell you the name or size of mine but the below is about the best picture I have to show the size and mechanics of it. Best for single figure fish but I’ve got middle double figure carp and pike in it easily enough as whilst it’s not that wide it is quite deep. Handle is probably 5ft I’d guess so alright for some banks but not others hence why I usually use a standard and handle set up.
1602166071859.jpeg

Chelon

Can't see any triangular nets on the Daiwa website at all, maybe they don't do them any more. Any other suggestions?

Chelon

1602166071859.jpeg

I've found a link for the Daiwa nets, can I ask is yours rubber mesh, if so how bulky is it? The issue with my old one was even rolled tight it was pretty hard to fit in the quiver, and heavy in use

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
It’s not rubber as such almost something between rubber and typical net mesh if there makes sense so isn’t bulky at all. Fits into a quiver or rod bag side pocket fine. It’s fine with barbless hooks but not very friendly on barbed.