Roflmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
i've been reminded this morning of why MD's is so great

We've got Dan (flukebox) on the wind up and his bite alarms screaming at maximum and what to me has got to be one of the funniest replies i've read in a long time,Colin (Col7777) posts up how he's feeling good cos he did the "i'm a nice guy" bit and helped some young lad out and then the last reply on the thread (at the time of writing this) was from Neil (NRayner) and it just left me creased up with laughter [:D]

Long Live Maggotdrowning.com [:D]

Col7777

I laughed at that too Trogg, if you give it you have to take it, we were always at wind ups at work, it's all good stuff.

When I post my quips I never mean any harm and that's how it should be, I type with a smile if you get my meaning.[:)]

Last edited:

parcan31

Born again md'er
Originally posted by Col7777

I laughed at that too Trogg, if you give it you have to take it, we were always at wind ups at work, it's all good stuff.

When I post my quips I never mean any harm and that's how it should be, I type with a smile if you get my meaning.[:)]
trogg wouldnt understand your meaning col ,he never smiles[:D][:D][:D]

TimB

to Flukebox,

As someone of mixed parentage, being halfman / half bream I find your remarks and use of derogatory terms such as slimeys to be extremely offensive and show minor signs of perversion.
We bream lovers will chase our quarry across loch, polder, canal, drain and meandering wetland systems.

This should be our right, without let or hindrance.

I call on all bream men of MD to rally round to the cry of a slab, a slab, my ground bait bucket for a slab
.and Fluke off to Flukeboxes Ribena fuelled wind ups[:W]

mouse77

I had a rather amusing PM from him...

"the topics been locked so cant reply mate lol

i find the thought of spending a days fishing with one of you humourless twits less than appealing

even if it made me 500 i'd rather stick pins in my eyes than spend a day with a ****in bream angler or one of numpty ****s mates

sorry darlin x

get back to staring at your quivertip you ****er lol[:)]"

Is he some spotty school kid those mother has locked him in the cellar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.