Rod only match in the NW?

Brooksy8609

Hello people,

I'm just putting the feelers out and was wondering how many of you guys would be interested in a rod only match or even better, a waggler only match or league....... seems as its a dying art and all.
Any suggestions and input would be more than welcome.
Thanks
Carl

Brooksy8609

Great news, we've got a couple of people interested so far which is a start. If you wouldn't mind spreading the word around too that would be great.
Thanks

Brooksy8609

The fens? That blades badge tells me you're not originally form that part of the country?? I'm aiming for NW to start with mate.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
The fens? That blades badge tells me you're not originally form that part of the country?? I'm aiming for NW to start with mate.
No I originated from Kilnhurst,a pit village near Rotherham,been a Blades supported for over 60 years,NW is too far for me I'm afraid.

Whisker

Proud Maggotdrowner
Site Supporter
tbf he didn’t say whereabouts the venues might be. I could have been tempted, hence a quick click on his profile made me assume they might well be up that way. Shame, I do like waggler fishing… and even the tip (some days 😝).

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Dates n venues , I’d be interested if they don’t clash with any races I’ve planed

Brooksy8609

Dates n venues , I’d be interested if they don’t clash with any races I’ve planed
Nobody seems to be that interested on a waggler match to be honest, i thought there would be more.
It is however at the mercy of the weather in a lot of respects though but even still I'd hoped that more people would have the balls to give it a go 😂

endpeg

You need to book it and post the venue, date etc then people will book on if they are available or close enough!

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Maybe if you come come up with a few venues you have in mind and what part of the NW you are thinking of,
Also lots of the top venues up that way may be booked already for most of this year.