Wise Owl

Account Locked
Chub on Bread.

River Swale - Myton
River Ouse - Foss Mouth
River Aire - Leed City Center
River Aire - Saltaire
River Wharfe - Pool Bank

Leeds City Center - Free - Aire (Whitehall Quays to Armouries)

Otley - Free - Wharfe (Otley Mills)

Burley in Wharfedale - Free - Wharfe (Little Chef/Curry House)

Myton Grange mate no more, i had a word with the Farmer start of the season about Letting me get a syndicate up, he said ring next year.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I might get the Bingley book mate if available, just for the Calder, ive had some good days down on the Stanley stretch.

Jonathan Sutcliffe-Bland

Site Supporter
I know Bradford has Calder stretches. Are there any free or on a club?
My mate uses Bradford no 1 I think. He's Saltaire committee. He's got 10 books, I only have Bingley. I don't drive so thinking of getting Saltaire and Keighley. That way I get Leeds City Center, Shipley, Saltaire, Bingley, Keighley, Steeton, and Connonley to go at on't Aire by train traveling light 🙂

My mate uses Bradford no 1 I think. He's Saltaire committee. He's got 10 books, I only have Bingley. I don't drive so thinking of getting Saltaire and Keighley. That way I get Leeds City Center, Shipley, Saltaire, Bingley, Keighley, Steeton, and Connonley to go at by train traveling light 🙂
Ah ok, got ya. Haha I'll have to practice my angling a bit before I go commiting to a third year ook 😂 already on Leeds and York and the options of places to try are confusing me more than anything else

PureGenius

Not fished the Res yet but i would like to have a go at slider fishing it, although I've not fished that style before. Too many commitments with the kids at the moment. Have you fished it recently?

Paul.P

Personally I like the Swale at Cundall lodge farm and although it’s on a day ticket it’s safe to fish. It’s safe for you but, there’s always a chance of getting your car stuck. The first few pegs above the weir have roach, chub and barbel in all year round. Maggots will catch but, if you want the chub bread flake should get a couple. Keep one hand on your rod though as the chub take like barbel there.
Hi Mick, fished Cundall Hall farm when in my teens, would that be the same place ?, he used to let us camp there, do they still ?