River Watch

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Seems a good site. I was looking for something like this, cheers!
Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 11.34.03.png

Still well within Typical Range by the looks of it for me, seems spot on at the moment. Thursday might be my day for Barbel as the weather is dry at least. Hopefully get some float fishing in on Saturday.

PeteC

Hmm...thought I'd have a look at this one so went to the Drakelow station at Burton on Trent.....this site said it was registering 1.492, so I thought I would then compare it to the gov.uk site and that is telling me the river is at 1.76...!!
Having had a look at the river I think the latter is definitely correct so personally I think I'd treat the first site with a little bit of caution......

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Site Supporter
Mighty Trent at Shardlow is thundering through, not nearly as bad as last winter though. Might be fishable come Sunday 😀

PeteC

Ha, Burton was under water from October to March last year....quite surprised there were actually any fish left in the river..! Really hope we don’t have another spell like that...

I’m fishing a commercial on Sunday, not that I will really want to, kinda been pressed into it....will be the first time in around 20yrs 😳, don’t suppose much has changed though....