River Trent East Stoke 17th july

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Exactly, sounds like you may have problems mate. @Scribe, offer your services to swim everyone's nets upstream for them. You will make a fortune buddy🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️
@160642fishing The club have been holding matches on that stretch for a good few years so I'm confident that any bogey pegs are well known and will be avoided.

@Dave Spence the merestmention from you, that I will be carrying a divers knife and that nets are likely to be retrieved with big hole in the bottom are totally un-founded. I'll have you done for libel & slander you bounder. :p:D:D:upthumb:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
@160642fishing The club have been holding matches on that stretch for a good few years so I'm confident that any bogey pegs are well known and will be avoided.

@Dave Spence the merestmention from you, that I will be carrying a divers knife and that nets are likely to be retrieved with big hole in the bottom are totally un-founded. I'll have you done for libel & slander you bounder. :p:D:D:upthumb:
You sir, are a master of skulldugeration 😎

Pyffy

Site Supporter
If there is room for little ol' me, a non-match fisherman who has never fished the Trent and is happy to be pools fodder for the day, I would love a place on your list for the day. However if I draw on some fish, I don't promise not to catch them 😉

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Sorry guys but im going to have to dip out - its the same day as the Burton Joyce Riverfest unfortunately. Dependent on what time you meet i will come for breakfast at Hardys before heading off (y)