river teme

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANJIEJON

[:)]hi all just took a dinner time stroll out of my truck up the river just out side worcsester could see bigish chub basking and eating my sarnies also barbel lying in about 4 feet just below some rapids its controled by a club called ward 44 or something like that does anyone no any day ticket stretches or clubs taking on thanks[:p]

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast

Larry

Lazarus
Hi Anjiejon sure it wasn'nt W&DUAA which stands for Worcester&District United Anglers Association.
I think the area is called Teme Bridge at ******** cant' think of name now was there a large brownish 3 storey building to left of the bridge in a courtyard.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

ANJIEJON

maybe sounds rite one side owned by a pub very hard to get down apart from a level monitor building the other has pegs the other side of the bridge is a rapid looks like no fishing there is a pub just after on the left

Larry

Lazarus
maybe Bransford area i think the pubs called the bransford inn no bee nin that area for years though is the pub painted white &on a slight rise .

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

ANJIEJON

larry its the teme bridge but the club is ward 44 do u no were the baa stretch is?

Status
Not open for further replies.