River Severn. - Hampton Loade

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikey123

I,m staying for two nights at the Unicorn pub at Hampton Loade and fishing the river severn.
Now i normally fish on the opposite bank from the Unicorn pub,on the Kinver Freeliners stretch (thats the side facing the Severn Valley Railway as you look at the river)
So can i fish the stretch of the severn (onthe railway side) on a day ticket its B.A.A. stretch,or will i have to catch the ferry across the river for day ticket fishing.
Has anyone got a contact no. for Kinver freeliners or know the tel. no.of the bailiff/ferryman.
Any info on how this stretch is fishing would be apprieciated
thanks dave.

d a pike

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Hi mate Hampton Loade is ok but would'nt you be better of fishing stanley water just below Hampton Loade wicked water for Barbel and big Chub I myself has had some brilliant days on the stanley water. Take plenty of hemp and casters you should bag up. Sorry no idea of the phone number. Tight lines

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Larry

Lazarus
THE UNICORN Itself used to have its own water i used to book it for matches years ago if you can fish there water the peg upsteam of ferry was always a good peg.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

pikey123

thanks for that Barrie & larry could you just clarify where Stanley water stretch is barrie as i thought it was more or less all B.AA stretch
d a pike

d a pike

pikey123

oh one other thing do BAA do day tickets for the stretches i,m looking at fishing

d a pike

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
B,A,A Water all the way mate from Hampton Loade right the way through too bewdley. tickets are 3 I think? Kinlet & Stanley Turn right down track signed BAA before Highley Village, Easy missable so watch out for it. If unsure get a Baa guide book gives you instructions. Or simply ask in tackle shop in town.
all BAA water mate here is a list. from start to end will give you a idea where you are.

Buttington Bridge
Pool Quay Maesydd & Lower
Aberbechan
Forden
Underdale
Knowle Sands, Eardington Brook Section, Danery, Quatford Hampton Loade Left Bank
Hampton Loade 'B', Stanley, Kinlet, Arley Right & Left Bank, Hextons Farm, Alveley
Trimpley
Ribbesford, Lickhill, Stourport, Newhalls.
Ladyham, Lyth Farm
Grimley Castle, Grimley & Hallow
Severn Stoke, STET
Bushley, 1-7
Ripple, Birds Meadow, Mythe Court, Bushley 11-12
===================================================
Hope this help mate:) Tight lines maybe we could meet up?
Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.