River Ribble Day ticket stretches ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Anyone know what areas are available on day ticket for the Ribble i know about Ribchester,Bonsi and Tickled trout just wondered if there where any more failing that any stretches that angling clubs own that dont have a 5 year waiting list ? and are worth buying.

Thanks in advance [:D]

Datafile2.gif
Happiness is playin wif yer rod

Last edited:
G

Dave your wanted mate, any places you can think of, or know of [?]

Sorry Al i cannot help you mate[:(]

catch me if u can
Andy,

Jim Beary

Hi,
There are day tickets available for the Ribble near to Burlingtons restauraunt in Dinckley near Ribchester.Follow the lane alongside the river on the opposite side to Burlingtons and you will come to a house with parking for fishermen and a sign for day tickets which can be bought from the house. It is a good stretch loads of Chub also some trout and also Salmon/sea trout.

J Beary

peterpike

Long Preston deeps is on the Barowford card well under fished nice strech,dont go of the name its a place 15 to 20 miles up river from Preston.No waiting list dont know the fee but cant be that much as my mate shane joined and is one tight man

pikey123

Join Windermere & dist. a.a. & you are allowed to fish on ribchester anglers stretch.
you also get some excellent waters to fish around kendal & windermere.cost is 30 per year,if you join now the ticket expires in june 04.

d a pike

Status
Not open for further replies.