River pole floats please?

Rick123

Site Supporter
I've been looking this morning for some 3 gram 4 gram river floats, fast river deep 6' to 11'. Can anyone suggest any that are available to buy? Had not joy at all. Thanks all.

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
Search 'River Pole Float' on Benwick Sports Angling site.
Plenty to choose from.

lp1886

Site Supporter
Sensas Letitia 👍🏻 Come with a sleeve over the bristle so you can change the thickness depending on conditions.

richox12

Depends what you're doing. Do you want to run the bait, slow it or stop it ? Different floats for different jobs.

Chavey1

Try the Colmic Stream floats, brilliant for river fishing, they feature a sleeve in the body that the line goes through so the line won’t cut into the body, important on big river floats in my view

Sam Vimes

Vespe do some foam rubber ones with reversible bodies in a good range of sizes,I often use them in Ireland RR1 MEDIUM TIP BIG POLE-BOLO FLOATS – CARBON STEM - Vespe
Thanks for this post. When my pole actually saw some bank time, I was a big fan of the Vespe floats and elastics. Not pole fishing for years meant that I had little cause to keep tabs on their products and I never see them in local shops. Being a regular user of Bolo floats, it's good to see that there are quite a few options now. If they are as tough as the pole floats I have, the limited number I've just ordered should last years.