River or Lake

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Just finnish loading the car, charge the thermos and I'm off.

Not going with any expectations, just hope to reel in something. :)(y)
Shall be heading off shortly myself. On Friday a club member had 5 3-5lb chub from where I’m going but given there’s a frost on the ground combined with my chubbing ineptitude I would consider even a couple of them a resounding success today 😅

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Just about to leave the house roving with feeder liq bread and bread heavy frost so not expecting much.

squimp

Site Supporter
Shall be heading off shortly myself. On Friday a club member had 5 3-5lb chub from where I’m going but given there’s a frost on the ground combined with my chubbing ineptitude I would consider even a couple of them a resounding success today 😅
Fish (chub) were feeding yesterday; you should catch today. Good luck.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Well -2 when I arrived to an empty car park. Do you think they know something I don’t.:ROFLMAO: Bright clear sky with the sun beaming down. Oh well beats being at home & doing jobs around the house.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Fish (chub) were feeding yesterday; you should catch today. Good luck.
I thought so to but got a bit despondent when it was -1 this morning and probably only peaked at about 7 since. My chub curse has continued thus far as I’ve just had one missed bite but my grandad has had a couple. Nice day apart from the cold as well being sunny and still.

1643547513606.jpeg

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Just had one myself but much smaller about a pound so didnt fancy getting my hands even colder than they already are for a photo of one that size today 😅