river glaze bury

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritch

anyone fished the river , and an let me know if its a club water , day ticket or free, and where the bet peg are for upto 3 angling friends for a days pleasure fishing

scouse

'River Man'
hi pritch
the only river glaze
i know is off
the east lanc,s road
do you mean that one[?]
big roach and pike in it

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

watty

Pritch theres a bit of a report on the River Glaze if you follow this link:
http://coarsefish.com/forums/threads/337

crusty

Hi pritch

the only river glaze i know is in Leigh.
it comes out of the bottom of pennington flash,
The brother-in-law fishes it most weekends,its only small, and if its a nice day, gets full pretty quickly.
He's had some big catches of roach, perch, and skimmers, and says he's seen some big pike come out.
apparantly it fishes well until spring, when the fish move back into the flash.

The glaze was always free, but I believe they have started to come round for day tickets, i should imagine its the same as tickets for the flash (about2.50)

If you can't get on the river, have a go in the flash for the bream. I used to fish it when i was a kid, and it had a good number of massive bream into double figures.

good luck

crusty

n/a8

deleted
hi mate i all ways fish the river glaze it is still free had big catches of chub and roach.

the other thing is if you want o fish the flash you need to get there at about 4 o clock because they are quuing up this time of year.

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
Yup, i agree totally with the last 2, the best place is close to pennington flash, and at this time of year they all move into the river, some huge catche sof skimmerrs and roach, but pike you say! Ill have to give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.