.River floats

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadge

Has anyone ever used the cralusso torpedo pole river floats would like an honest opinion of how they perform ive seen good reports from the likes of Mr B nudd and Co but they get payed for pushing products so i hope someone can help [?]Cheers

As soon as this months Advanced Pole Fishing mag comes out , buy it Wed/Thur. There is a really good feature using them on the Wye.
I won't comment on them as I am biased, I'm a rep for them !!
Just for info, Bob Nudd and co do not get paid for for pushing Cralusso.

The_Sogster

Stick and 'Pin
Try here for a review of their 'surf' floats which according to their own website are a precursor to the torpedo.

Towpath Tyke

There great mate, believe me! I`ve used them on the Aire at Beal for Bream and Roach!!! Great in deep slow running water. And I`m only sponsored by Green Giant! lol [:eek:)]

hadge

ok Im chastised lol thanks all Ive just bought the .5gr and the .75gr goin to try them on the weaver

Last edited:

hadge

Originally posted by hadge

Hi Jm got them from benwick sports sales@benwick-sports.co.uk or phone 01353 721 009 3.99 each but cost more in the larger sizes[:D]

hadge.
I supply Benwicks with them !
Just thought you may have got them in Derbyshire.

hadge

if you know anywhere near me Id be grateful for an address I live near Glossop

smartmart16

do you think they would be anygood for the trent jmc?if so,what sizes would you recommend.
do you supply any shops near mansfield?

hadge

nearest one to me is stalybridge angling supplies or edgley sports in stockport--after do a trip out just to get anything or use the online services by the way what shotting patterns do you use with these floats[?]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.