River fishing this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipersid

Hi Guys

Looking to fish a river this weekend (hopefully)..anyone know what stretches would be suitable preferbably BAA Teme, Avon, Severn around the midlands area...obviously water level permitting?

Other than that looks like its going to be a hole in the ground...

pritch

drove over the warwks avon at simon de montford bridge near evesham looked spot on mate, so evesham area ok

DEANO 70

Deano
Hi mate been fishing the the middle severn and its fishing its head of. 90% of the barbel coming out on big(and i mean big ) meat.If you dont catch inside 30 mins move swims. i did this didnt catch for an hour then ended up with 8 barbel and lost 4. Dont let this rain put you off. Best time to go .Hope this has help

DEANO 70

Deano
most of the middle mate . Not just fishing one spot . Just look for crease and fish them

DEANO 70

Deano
Take loads of meat.size 4 or 6 hook. Add some curry to the meat not caught move swims. Or bait up a few swims and fish them later.look for the creases and fish just inside if them. I move swims and some of my barbel was on first cast after mins being in the water. When i did fish pellets it took a while for them to come on to feed . But meat was out fishing pellets .Hope this helps. like i say dont be put off with the river height and how brown it is. Best advice i was told was . When you look at a river and think oh my god . Best time to go ! That angler was T.West

Status
Not open for further replies.