Status
Not open for further replies.

chub

help.gif Can anyone give me some information on fishing in and around sheffield
?

i love catching chub

fishfinger

hi chub
give loxley fishery a try, it's on the way to dam flask just down from the old brick yard in the bottom of the vally.
It's 4quid for the day ticket on the bank the best bait is maggots or meat best pegs are 15 to 18 now and 5 to 11 in the summer and it's full of chub,carp,barbel and tench

chub

thanks but i would have difficulty getting there as i cannot drive so have to rely on the bus [:(]

but i am planning to go fishing on the river rother around the arnold laver site in chesterfield as i saw some very good grayling in the river hipper in chesterfield yesterday [:D] and its easy for me to get there i will let you no how i get on [:D].

I am also campaigning to get the river drone cleaned up and stocked with trout in dronfield as i think that this would be a great asset to dronfield [:D].

i love catching chub

fishfinger

hi
i go to loxley every few weeks and there's always room in the car for one more as there's only me and a mate that go's[:)]

chub

thanx for the offer what days do you go [?] i am free most days of the week exept thursdays and saturdays but i would like to go with you when the weather warms up

i love catching chub

fishfinger

i more often than not go on wednesdays but any day is good for me,i may be going next week if my mate can make it and if the weather if not too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.