river dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithium

hi all
anyone know how the dee is fishing at either farndon or eccleston on the free sections

ta

rjones59

hi

the river is very low as you'd expect.

a few roach and dace etc coming out if you can find them. .

would wait for some rain if I were you.

HALTON DANGLER

dont know about waiting for rain both the dee and dane have been on top form for dace, roach, chublets and pike and chub on the dane last week. i wil be on the dee tomorrow again after mr pike!!!

nutmeg

Site Supporter
hi guys
has anybody fished the Dee recently at Farndon, my club have got a match on there in two weeks time and its on beat 7 if that means anything to you, just downsream from the bye pass bridge l think. hopefully l will try and get there next weekend all being well and have a session with the stick float, and the feeder. splitting the session into two halves.
whats been the best method recently and also the best bait, it used to be good there l believe fishing tares and hemp but l am not that good at that approach but will try anything :)

Ivan heaphurst

According to Frank's colunm in the Warrington Guardian, yhe club waters are fishing their heads off.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
cheers lvan l think thats the next stretch upstream, but l havent fished there for at least ten years (as thats how long it is since l was in Warrington anglers), on the last day of the season and blanked and fished the afternoon on the weaver in Nantwich town centre by the old gas works wall and had a couple of nice chub to finish the river season off without blanking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.