rive st what platform/barrow???

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl74

hi,what do u guys use to cart a rive st box about?like look of the fox barrow but going off the measurements its 20mm to narrow.

i currently have a brand new rive wheel kit but to be honest every time i look at it i think them pins and them plastic axels wont last 2 minutes when all gear is piled on.

what do u guys use?

tabby

I~ have had a Rive box for a few years now, never had any trouble with the wheel kit.

I did see a barrow attachment for a Rive box in a magazine probably a year ago, and thought about it, not sure who makes it (it isb't Rive), one of the guys who fises a local match says that he loves his, will try and get the details for you if you are interested.

chunkylover

Ding Dang Do
Hi Carl,

I generally use the preston space station but do find it a bit time consuming to build it and also takes room up in the back of the car I just don't have. I am currently having a go at designing and making my own, I will post some photo's up when I've got something made, will be another 2-3 weeks yet though.

paul_taylor

Hi, I am the manufacturer of the GT Wheel Kit.

Here is my website

http://www.gt-precision-angling.co.uk/home.aspx

Any questions, please let me know.

Regs,
Paul Taylor

Bungee

The best one, imo, was by Matchbox. ST fitted in perfectly, the platform had 6 legs so was ultra stable. I think they have discontinued it now, but they might still have a couple in stock. Definatly worth investigating!!

piperpilot

If you can find one a Penrose XXXL barrow with twin wheels. I have one for my ST D36 and it's a perfect stable fit with loads of room for a carryall/holdall/netbag plus bait bag and buckets etc!!. Best of all it's now a doddle transporting my kit to even the longest distance pegs,

Larry

Lazarus
Unless you get a wheel system on the Seatbox its virtually impossible to put the seatbox on a carp barrow /trolley because of the height of the box makes it unstable.
When i had my Rive box i had to split the box in 2 sections taking the top half off at the base section&putting it on in 2 part,s.
I did see a carp barrow with a low middle section making it lower in the centre.
So one like that might be suitable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.