RIVE FEEDER ARM - ADAPTER SIZES?

nico12

Grebe Grabber
Afternoon All

Recently was given a RIVE feeder arm with the elbow in the middle. Thought it would drop onto a few leg types.
Its got the RIVE adjustable nut but doesn't appear to fit any legs I have?

I remember Rive bringing out a thicker leg ? - Assume it will only fit that one but cant check in any way.

Does anyone know if you can adapt in any way? Shame because its useless without that option ( unless I had the ' thicker' legged box)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You can drill the rivets out and then swap the clamp for the smaller 25mm leg clamps which you can buy here...

Once you've done you'll most likely be able to sell the 36mm clips for a similar price as they're like hens teeth at the moment

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
You can drill the rivets out and then swap the clamp for the smaller 25mm leg clamps which you can buy here...

Once you've done you'll most likely be able to sell the 36mm clips for a similar price as they're like hens teeth at the moment
Can’t you use inserts in them like other attachments??

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Possibly, I've not tried, but the idea with them is to clamp the leg not slide down onto the leg when attaching it.

lucc

If you put your insert adjustment bag on the leg, you should use the D36 clamp on top of it...