Sold Rive D36 ST8 Mk2 Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffo

Site Supporter
I have for sale a year old Rive D36 black seat box with base 30mm tray 30mm tray & 30mm draw (so with seat that's 4 30mm trays)

I have the 70mm draw with 30mm tray and 100mm spacer plus tray lid. and the divider trays

Its all in good order couple of little scratches on the legs, its one season old, only once I give it a wipe I will put some photos up,

Reason for the sale, I just don't get on with it, its a solid, a really stable bit of kit, I'm a big guy and I find it way too heavy even for me, but for anyone that's a match man and fishes lots of different venues I don't think you will find a much more solid seat box set up than this, the 36mm legs are solid.

I got it for a good price so I'm hoping this is a good price for all the trays included as well £450.00 and I will deliver up to an hour away from Doncaster, failing that I wouldn't know what to charge for posting it?

Thanks for looking

Griffo

Site Supporter
B7D9DC95-3805-4505-BECE-9D1DC426CC7D.jpeg
BFE864E2-1372-4849-AE81-C1666CBD60BF.jpeg
EDD50F85-B3AB-4445-B09B-AC96A6CC61F4.jpeg
6F4CF281-100B-4AC5-8B56-D718A5511911.jpeg

Photo’s as promised, and they were all the right way up when I uploaded them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Robbie888

thanks Griffo that's some piece of kit that like, is that extra draws at the side of it?
Is it very heavy?

Griffo

Site Supporter
thanks Griffo that's some piece of kit that like, is that extra draws at the side of it?
Is it very heavy?
The trays / drawers are all interchangeable so you can get the height you want, or carry what you want, so you have 30mm trays or a 60mm stack which is a drawer and a tray or a 90mm which is a deep draw and a tray, then the box at the bottom under the seat is the same frames so you can have more trays for your winders or whatever you want, these boxes are all quite heavy, depends how many of the units you use and how much gear you put in them. I’ve not owned many seat boxes, I had a watercraft for 25 years (old school very light plastic box with octoplus legs) then a second hand Preston sl30, which is probably the lightest modern seat box. The Rive is probably on par weight wise with the Preston absolute 36, or the matrix xr36pro or any of the other 36mm leg pro type boxes. for a serous angler / match man it’s professional kit.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's a fair price Griffo for what's included in the sale. The Rive D36 is one of the best of the range in my opinion and doesn't suffer from the leg clamp issues that the open leg boxes suffer from, it's a solid box and design.
Being an actual RIVE rather than the Guru/Rive it also doesn't have the Guru branding.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'd echo Dave's thoughts Griffo, a good price for a decent bit of kit. :upthumb:

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
There is nothing wrong with the price mate, just have to find the right buyer, if I had the spare cash and lived a good deal closer I would definitely consider it over a new box.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Having bought a box from @Griffo previously I can tell you first hand that you are getting a bloody good deal from a really decent chap. No messing about and honest as the day is long. If you are thinking about it, just get it!

Kasabian

Site Supporter
Having bought a box from @Griffo previously I can tell you first hand that you are getting a bloody good deal from a really decent chap. No messing about and honest as the day is long. If you are thinking about it, just get it!
your right............I have finally sent him a pm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.