Risby, Folly

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig b

fished a match here today, on the walk around when we was pegging out the fish where at the top end of lake there was a lot of fish topping and loads of bubbles rising, but our club had the other end near the cafe [:(]
i drew peg 3 a rubbish draw as there where no fish showing at all here. i started on pellet shallow at about 10 mtrs firing feed in every 30/40 secs and after about 1hr i got my first knock then nothing for another 30 mins and everyone else around me was catching on the deck so i went on my paste line at about 4 mtrs i had already put two cups of pellets in at start of match and straight away i was into fish average was about 1 to 1 n half pound i was getting knocks all the time and was foul hooking fish and loosing them all day and i didn't feed anymore into my paste line, i also got one on bread on long pole on surface. i ended up with 28lb 8oz to finish 4th [:D] to say i had no fish for nearly first 2 hrs i didn't doo too bad the winning weight was near the Folly (good pegs) 78lb

midge99

The far end of the lake always fishes better, it's deeper at the other end to

Status
Not open for further replies.