midgetchris

Team Trinders 08
groundbait...any good?
bag up paste...any good
pellets...any good?
bagging waggler? any good?

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
I've used the groundbait and it's done wonders for me in the past!

...but i've moved on to the bait tech voodoo mix now muahahahahaha!

Last edited:

carpmagic

Site Supporter
All are excellent products, to be perectly honest if they were'nt we wouldnt bring them out, simple as.

slf

NUFC
agree with stthey are brilliant products the expanders are the best pellets on the market with out a doubt, use them for alot of my fishing fom big lumps to skimmers

Thom

Originally posted by slf

agree with stthey are brilliant products the expanders are the best pellets on the market with out a doubt, use them for alot of my fishing fom big lumps to skimmers

Your biggest carps only 9lb [:p]

I agree the only competition i believe they have is from GOT baits which arnt really available up this way!

john83

Account Locked
i like the ringers 6mm expanders and the cold water ones. not used them new dark ones yet. bag up mix is good, groundbaits i mainly use dynamite baits or ringers. the dark or green swimstim stuff. been using the got expanders too lately.

spud

Baggin Machine
Originally posted by metalforever
I agree the only competition i believe they have is from GOT baits which arnt really available up this way!

I get them from harrisons tackle normally order a couple of bags at a time

cess monkey

IMO there aren`t many bad baits on the market.
Most baits are field tested and most claim to improve catches, so if you find a bait that you are happy using you should do ok especially on overstocked commercials.
It`s like all advertising, put a famous name to it and people will buy it.
You would proberbly catch as many fish with an unbranded bait but if it gives you confidence go for it.

strat2

all of its very good.

i never used the paste thoug i make my own out of the gb

the expanders are the dogs

hoghunter

Bag Up Paste is very good but a little pricey at 2.99 for 200g. You can't go wrong with Stim Swim Green at 3.20 for 900g.

You'll be hard pushed to beat ringers 4mm & 6mm expander pellets however but beware they are different colours.

Only used bagging waggler a couple of times - No complaints
Only used groundbait once - No complaints

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
They are alll very good, and I agree with previous posters but with a proviso, I think that different brands suit some and not others depending on personal results. I prefer GOT and Merlin Baits to any others. OH Metal ........... although not in Durham, Billys Fishing Tackle is a GOT stockist, maybe they would do you some via a phone order? You can find their address on the GOT web site using the Stockists link. Failing that contact me and I will find you a stockist that does do them mail order.

newies_maggots

im using the 6mm ringers expanders on thursday in a match, will be hair rigging them though.

have used 4mm on the hook before

Status
Not open for further replies.