RigMate Pro

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Ordered on Monday, website states 7-10 days for delivery. Received this afternoon, excellent turnaround time. Looks a decent bit of kit as well.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Have done half a dozen rigs this morning in the time it used to take me to do a couple. Well impressed 👍👍

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Just need someone to invent a ‘Feed-Mate Pro’ to sort my feeding out, and I’ll be laughing😂😂😂

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Ordered on Monday, website states 7-10 days for delivery. Received this afternoon, excellent turnaround time. Looks a decent bit of kit as well.
Stevie, it is a decent bit of kit, I've had one for monthsnow, it makes tying rigs so much easier!

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I’ve just ordered one of these. I was going to make my own , but decided to get this and then have a longer board with steel fowl pins in set at 12” intervals to set the rig length.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
I’ve just ordered one of these. I was going to make my own , but decided to get this and then have a longer board with steel fowl pins in set at 12” intervals to set the rig length.
I was also going to make my own, but then decided a) I couldn’t be bothered, and b) I’d probably end up buying one at some stage anyway

Keith Sparky

Why do you need a board for the rig length ?....I just count the turns onto the winder

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
The rigmate makes it a hell of a lot easier to put the shot/Stotz on the line.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Anyone know who has these in stock, site saying Sold Out.
They probably just need to make a new batch , or as most place stuck for materials. I received mine at the beginning of this week. Very well made piece of kit. Going to make a few rigs tonight.😉👍