Right, before

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I turn this off to get it packed away.....does anybody know how to shrink your feet?

Everything i look at on BobCo is out of stock for me dainty little size 10 plates o'meat sheeesh

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I turn this off to get it packed away.....does anybody know how to shrink your feet?

Everything i look at on BobCo is out of stock for me dainty little size 10 plates o'meat sheeesh

Ermm, buy a pair of size 9's and cut the fronts off? and cover those dainty tootsies with carrier bags? Just a suggestion. :whistle: :LOL:

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
10's their proper girly sized

size 14 and wide here, finding any form of footwear is hard !

TrickyD

Site Supporter
9s & 10s are most likely the commonest and most bought sizes, so they run out quicker. buy size 11 and some thick socks.
size 14 and wide here, finding any form of footwear is hard !
Try finding size 17! (not me, my nephew).

nejohn

Site Supporter
Ermm, buy a pair of size 9's and cut the fronts off? and cover those dainty tootsies with carrier bags? Just a suggestion. :whistle: :LOL:
Size 9's are out of stock also.....every pair of wellies or waders I looked at were out of stock in a size 9

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
So, that proves the old saying about men with large feet and large hands is fake news ;)

New boots just can't decide which sort! :unsure:

How the hell do feet that small balance a stodgy body with a massive overhang?? :devilish::LOL:
Defo fake news Trogg. Made worse in winter. ?