Right…….

62tucker

Site Supporter
Daily Mirror got it wrong again. 🙈
But at least I got enough bog rolls and tinned food to last me a few weeks.

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Great so now I’ve got re hang all the room doors and come out from under the dining room table

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Surely it would be
1645082673578.png
then?

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I withhold my thoughts on the ongoing Ukraine crisis. It has been called the next Chechnya, but for me it's closer to the Bosnian War. It won't be long before we have Blue Helmets sent in and a new imprisoned Slobodan Milosevic.

MrBen

Site Supporter
It’s still not quiet just had a low flying rivet joint come back in when looked on flight radar it’s been out over the Ukraine, must see a couple a day on that kind of sortee.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can someone please confirm if we're still going to be here next week as I've got to place a big order but don't want to waste my money if I'm not going to be around to use it?

Total

Site Supporter
Can someone please confirm if we're still going to be here next week as I've got to place a big order but don't want to waste my money if I'm not going to be around to use it?
Sale or return option?:unsure::whistle:

Chervil

Site Supporter
I reckon nothing until after the Winter Olympics end. China are their biggest trading partners and you wouldn't want to overshadow them. So any time after Sunday.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bu66er, my discount code expires on Saturday evening :unsure: