Rig length and extending rigs.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
F7C340D9-8D8B-4211-B7BD-ABF6064873C1.jpeg . He should make some like these
Kin ell. Goooooooorgeous. Look at that. New screen saver for my phone right there. I hope Nicky don’t see that. He’ll be thinking I can make them. 🤣🤣. I wish. Love it Gazza. In fact .... beautiful. 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Kin ell. Goooooooorgeous. Look at that. New screen saver for my phone right there. I hope Nicky don’t see that. He’ll be thinking I can make them. 🤣🤣. I wish. Love it Gazza. In fact .... beautiful. 👍
We have to do that kind of thing every day for morning coffee and afternoon tea ,👍👍....sorry for taking the thread off topic 😂

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
You should make them like that and deliver them to @Nicky Dodds and @Total on glass stands 👍👍
I ain’t got enough years in me to learn how to do that Gazza mate. You and Jonathan make it look easy. I think I missed my forte in life ya know although saying that you chefs put some silly hours in don’t ya ? I may drizzle some icing on Nicky’s parking one day and he’ll have to make do with that. That’ll be posh enough for our Nicky. Total can have a digestive biscuit and think himself lucky. 🤣🤣👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I ain’t got enough years in me to learn how to do that Gazza mate. You and Jonathan make it look easy. I think I missed my forte in life ya know although saying that you chefs put some silly hours in don’t ya ? I may drizzle some icing on Nicky’s parking one day and he’ll have to make do with that. That’ll be posh enough for our Nicky. Total can have a digestive biscuit and think himself lucky. 🤣🤣👍
Make Nicky some like these. 732C9F90-E2A7-44CC-96C8-ED435F77C227.jpeg CDBC381D-B973-4602-B92C-8965F30B6438.jpeg