Ricky Gervais

Silver fan 82

Massive fan of Gervais. This is just brilliant in my opinion. Ricky Gervais saying what most others are thinking, but what makes it good is that he means it but really doesn't care.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
For once we have someone who tells it like it is. Hes right. Those A listers have never had a proper job.

JayBee

Site Supporter
Very good Mr Gervais,. more than a bit of pee taking and a few egos dented....But Ricky has an ego of his own, perhaps?.

Now if you want to see how really, really not to do an awards presentation........Try Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood's attempt at the 1989 Brit Awards.

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Just another mouthpiece/non entity touting for future employment possibly with the 'Golden Globe Awards' :(

To be honest Mark mate i dont think it would have done his immediate Career any harm at all.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Appreciate what you say above mate and would somewhat agree with your comment. As I said, he's still an over opinionated mouth piece/non entity in my opinion....A rich one at that! (y)

I was once working Darn Sarth and stopping in some digs in East Ham, i got drinking with a lad who was a comedy writer, he didnt name Drop or big his sen up but what he did say was without the likes of him the ones we think are funny aint .

baboboy

Site Supporter
Appreciate what you say above mate and would somewhat agree with your comment. As I said, he's still an over opinionated mouth piece/non entity in my opinion....A rich one at that! (y)
Was never a huge fan until he started defending animals with no voice. Especially the trophy hunters shooting giraffe etc.

Total

Site Supporter
@Wise Owl ......If you are ever in the 'big smoke in the future, would love a pint with you to chew the cud. ;)......Probably a case of taste as regarding what I find funny or not with Mr Gervais.....sadly the later with me....Normal folk are funnier/ comedic than this knobjockey. :giggle:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
@Wise Owl ......If you are ever in the 'big smoke in the future, would love a pint with you to chew the cud. ;)......Probably a case of taste as regarding what I find funny or not with Mr Gervais.....sadly the later with me....Normal folk are funnier/ comedic than this knobjockey. :giggle:

Mate i always once a Year at least end up down there, would love to have a Gargle and a Chinwag with ya Cheers (y)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Not a Problem pal when i work away my Bright Clothing always gets a Head Turn o_O even @Dave has to wear sunglasses :LOL::LOL::LOL: Mate if you'd have seen his face when i come outta me Gaff when he picked me up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Make it a day when I'm visiting my granddaughter, and I'll join you both, maybe in the Nags Head in Covent garden for a few. (y)

Im sure ive been in There when i worked at either Leicester Square or Waterloo.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can i just suggest that if you do meet WO you do so in a dark part of London, where you won't get recognised, and where no one can point the finger at a later date and say - "it was them" :D