rice flour? where can u buy the stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rorog56

where can u get rice flour for making boilies with???
[:H][:H][:H]

HELP Rory

Cooky

Yep Tescos

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Flour/Natco_Rice_Flour_15Kg.html

rawww

I used to get the brown rice flour from tesco but it only came in little 500g bags so had to buy a load of them, started getting the 2kg bags of semolina to use now instead.

Last edited:

Towpath Tyke

Asian suprmarket mate, I also buy MSG (Flavour Enhancer) from there!!! Methi Powder! Powder Dyes....loads of stuff [:T]

czpool

As stated above any of the Supermarkets will supply you with rice flour but as a base mix additive I find it has little to offer to the mix. If I want to add weight I would chose GROUND RICE (Again Tescos)but as a general binder SOYA FLOUR (Holland and Barret) produces a boilie that is less sticky and therefore easier to roll

Fishnets

Asian super markets are the best bet, especially if you want a fair quantity, they do large catering bags for much cheaper than our normal super markets. Check out their spices, flavourings and food dyes. Shrimp paste, MSG, fish sauce (available in squid, cuttle fish, anchovie), all really good value.[:T][:T][:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.