Returning back to the bank.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Once again, thank you for your kind words gents, it means a lot. I will be back on the bank on Monday. Same location only this time Mrs Munch will be fishing! She has nattered me from the moment I got home that she wants to go fishing. That to me, is music to my ears!! If she catches more than me then I will have to impose a lifetime ban, on second thoughts she could also impose a lifetime ban... Hmmm...
I will keep you all updated on her (our) progress and I will pop some pictures up if we manage to catch a few.
Tight lines chaps and chapesses.

Munchy

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Welcome mate, looks like you're going to fit in well on here. Excellent write up, I'm looking forward to the next one. You will be fishing Md'rs matches before you know it, as @Peter said, old tactics still work, the fish are the same and the only difference is the new marketing techniques employed by the tackle manufacturers to relieve us of our hard earned. The old adage is still as true today as it was when you were a lad, 90% of tackle catches anglers not fish.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Once again, thank you for your kind words gents, it means a lot. I will be back on the bank on Monday. Same location only this time Mrs Munch will be fishing! She has nattered me from the moment I got home that she wants to go fishing. That to me, is music to my ears!! If she catches more than me then I will have to impose a lifetime ban, on second thoughts she could also impose a lifetime ban... Hmmm...
I will keep you all updated on her (our) progress and I will pop some pictures up if we manage to catch a few.
Tight lines chaps and chapesses.

Munchy
Why oh why did I agree to take her? Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy! 🤕

Jimpanzee

Site Supporter
Nice write up munch! Despite the bad start, a nice return in the end..from your recent report it sounds like you are well and truly back into it now too! I’m looking forward to keeping tabs on your progress..