Retrieve Technique rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philocalist

Does anyone know where I might be able to locate rods in this range? I think they were once distributed by Brundall Angling Centre, Norwich, but they stopped trading a couple of years back :-(

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Bit of a long shot but you might see if you can get hold of the author of this article:

http://www.baintonfisheries.co.uk/articles/broads.htm

I cant find any other reference on the net.

Philocalist

Thanks svenc, already tried that route :) Been digging about seriously deep into Google without anything positive, so thought I'd tax what brain cells I can find in here! :)

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
Originally posted by Philocalist

Thanks svenc, already tried that route :) Been digging about seriously deep into Google without anything positive, so thought I'd tax what brain cells I can find in here! :)

Well,that won't take long then.[:0][;)]

batman

Originally posted by Philocalist

No brains here im afraid eyepop.gif

pikeman1901

Site Supporter
They were made by century and designed by lure expert Charlie Bettal ( sadly died a few weeks ago) i have a RT5 superb lure rods try giving century a ring i am sure they will help.

Cooky

Century Composites Ltd
58-59 Hutton Close
Crowther
Washington
Tyne & Wear
NE38 0AH
TEL 0191 416 8200
FAX 0191 415 5962

www.century.gb.com

Philocalist

Thanks Pikeman & Cookie .. always knew this site would come up with the goods![:D]
... that's where I'm familiar with them too :) Was unaware that they were made by Century (who's factory is about a mile away!!!!) so that's extremely helpful ... as is the fact that my son-in-laws dad deals with them a lot, as he's heavily involved with the world distance casting competitions, and actually currently holds one of the titles!
Hmmm ... Century = loadsa money ..... [:0]
Still, great result, very happy! [:T][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.