Resurrection Angling

Clem

Site Supporter
You'd think he'd have learnt something from the first first fiasco! Strange how he's too overwhelmed to sort out customer problems, but not quite so much that he can't find time to delete their negative comments from facebook. His (various and many) excuses have the plausibility of a schoolboy claiming the dog ate his homework. Frankly, he's taking the p*iss.
One might be forced to conclude that he is either incompetent or dishonest - and neither are admirable traits in a supplier.

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
I’m finding this unbelievable, I have one of the original ZT Pro’s, fantastic bit of kit in my opinion.

Why, when you have such a unique and sellable product would you have such poor customer service? Decent customer service often turns an unhappy complaining customer, into a satisfied one who will go on and recommend you.
Maesknoll mate, there's a saying, ' do a good job in customer service and it will be passed on to three people, do a sheit job and ten people will get to know about it! IMHO the guy should just stick to inventing and get an experienced efficient business partner!

Fred Davis

well done Noddy I presume you will be taking him to the small claims court, I honestly wonder if he will turn up? however if judgement is made against him you may have to call in the bailiffs to get your money back, which will cost him even, more best of luck

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good technical brain, but rubbish at business I suppose.....

Not quite, as far as I'm aware his Dad (Dennis Snr) is a retired engineer and is the brains behind the hook tiers and responsible for their design, while Dennis is just responsible for the marketing.

pies

Site Supporter
Just bought some bits from watersedgeangling.co.uk. Needed a pin i could uses for tying bands to spade ends. And the jaws on mine snag so got a new old style head, so hopefully im sorted.

Noddy220

Hi Everyone,

Id just like to provide you will an update in regards the issues I've been having with Dennis and Resurrection Angling.

I tried to call Dennis today numerous time but he didnt answer. I was kindly forwarded his daughters email address and so I politely requested her assistance but didnt receive a reply. (She may have had some influence - See below)

Things were not looking that positive when out of the blue this evening I received a message from Dennis asking for my bank details so he could give me my refund straight away. Details provided and refund issued immediately. To say I was in a little bit of shock is an understatement.

So after all the troubles and frustration the item was sent back and the refund issued.

Im not going to say thanks because after everything thats gone on its the least he could do.

You are all aware of whats gone on and some if not most have had similar experiences.

Im now drawing a line under it all and moving on. THANK GOD

A lesson learned.

GeoffW

Site Supporter
Not quite, as far as I'm aware his Dad (Dennis Snr) is a retired engineer and is the brains behind the hook tiers and responsible for their design, while Dennis is just responsible for the marketing.
His dad must be very disappointed.....:(

davej1981

Someone asking on Facebook if anyone had any issues, one or 2 have dennis has been tagged but not replied on the post yet

Steve3948

I personally think he knows it has issues, and I don’t think he was aware of the plunger locking down issue, I think they may have got confused in China with his request, hence so many people that received one are having troubles, so I think he’s realised he’s made a big mistake. His first demo videos didn’t show a locking plunger, and probably why he’s reluctant to sell more.
I’ve tied around 100 with mine and sometimes the plunger locks down and sometimes it doesn’t and then it won’t unlock without farting about with it, so my opinion is it’s not as good as the original Gizmo, but I do get there in the end.

I feel for those that have been chasing him and supported him on the new venture after he blamed everything on his old Gizmo partners, only to find he does it all over again ?

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
im having same problems getting in touch with dennis..emails to fishery and phone calls..just wont pick up..

NathanP27

Anyone have a reliable contact for the above?

Tried calling texting messaging the lake page but to no avail.

I would really like ti get my hands on an evolution tyer.

Yes I've searched and realise he is quite difficult to get a hold of but just wondering if anyone found an easy way of contacting him.

Cheers.

burger

Site Supporter
Yes maybe divine prayer may resurrect his communications lol.