Resurrection Angling

burger

Site Supporter
We will see what happens he has said he will supply me with a tracking number when its been posted. So lets try and keep all updated so folks can get any issues/orders sorted out.

burger

Site Supporter
Message though their FB page Noddy i did try and ring but phone is still off so i gave him my name, address and email.

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
I fell for his hard luck story before and actually felt sorry for the guy, it seems that a Leopard doesn't change his spots!

stikflote

Site Supporter
It seems very strange to me i ordered a hook tier in February at that time he was waiting on a parts delivery from China
,that came but had some parts missing ,noe Dennis did e mail people to say ,he was short of those parts
then Covid19 started so more waiting time.

The parts arrived and i received my hooktier in a posh camera type box ,
i had a problem with it, it was very stiff to wind,i phoned Dennis up and he answered told how to fix it.

So i cant see whats happening now with all these problems my fellow anglers are having with him 9DE526B1-321E-4D62-92E7-4F9A5BAFBFF7.jpeg

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I love mine. It has enabled me to do something I just couldn’t do before. Arrived promptly within days of ordering it and had no issues.

123dgale

just sent a comment on his facebook about why he doesnt reply to questions and it was removed. I was going to order one but its put me off.

RJM

There are a few issues but the main one is that during the process of tying the hook the brass plunger snaps the line. Now its an expensive bit of kit if its not working properly.
I had exactly the same problem with the original ZT Pro - the plunger cut the line and no one at the then Gizmo wanted to know so i put it in a cupboard and wrote it off as £164 wasted
Then out of the blue, some 18 months later, i got an email from Dennis asking if i had any problems!
To his credit he sorted it FOC and i now use it for all my hook tying.
i think the intentions are good but the where with all just isn't there to deliver consistently

burger

Site Supporter
Just an update after having issues with trying to get in contact with Dennis he eventually put a message on his FB page apologising for his lack of comms. I was told to private message him with my issue and to fair he sorted my order out, he posted my order out with tracking number for me which arrived today.
I have give it a quick once over tied a hook length or two which in truth was very easy. I am yet to fine tune it or try to tie any bands/spikes with it but first impressions are a very good product which he should indeed be proud of.
I was quick to complain about my order not arriving and his poor comms, if he could sort his comms out this product would sell plenty. As i say i was quick to complain but i will be also be quick in saying thanks for sorting my order out, my only hope is the folks with issues get them sorted by him.

Total

Site Supporter
Just an update after having issues with trying to get in contact with Dennis he eventually put a message on his FB page apologising for his lack of comms. I was told to private message him with my issue and to fair he sorted my order out, he posted my order out with tracking number for me which arrived today.
I have give it a quick once over tied a hook length or two which in truth was very easy. I am yet to fine tune it or try to tie any bands/spikes with it but first impressions are a very good product which he should indeed be proud of.
I was quick to complain about my order not arriving and his poor comms, if he could sort his comms out this product would sell plenty. As i say i was quick to complain but i will be also be quick in saying thanks for sorting my order out, my only hope is the folks with issues get them sorted by him.

Glad you eventually got a result..(y).....It shouldn't have to be that way....:(

chris1967

Site Supporter

no mate your wrong ,don't be thanking this guy for shoddy customer service ,avoiding any form of contact deleting any form of messages and for taking your money then leaving you thinking what the hell is going off .
Always an excuse with him .

Noddy220

Hi everyone,
Just an update from myself in regards the ongoing saga with Dennis and Resurrection Angling.

As most of you are aware Dennis came out of the darkness and apologised for has deplorable customer service, rightly so too.

I eventually spoke to him and we agreed to move forward and get the issues Im experiencing with the new hook tyer resolved.

The problems I had were in relation to the angle from the brass plunger to the hook. This is a lot steeper that the old ZT-Pro which makes it difficult to turn the line onto the spade. The retaining knobs on the right hand jaw and also the bander are too big. As such my small loops wouldn't go over them and I couldn't get my hair rig short enough cause of the size of the knob. Lastly and most importantly when depressing the brass plunger to release the line once I had completed all my turns it snaps.

Anyway we agreed to have a video call last Thursday so he could look and see what was going on and sort out the issues.

Now I know I shouldn't be surprised but when I tried to make contact with him at the appointed time he didnt answer. I called and called but no joy. In the end I gave up and sent him a message saying that Id had enough. He replied that yes we had the appointment but it was only Wednesday and he would be in touch tomorrow. I was astounded, he didnt even know what F@$?ing day of the week it was.

Now I think Ive been more than patient with this guy and all his excuses. So much so I told him Id had enough and was returning the item. He agreed that he would pay me my money back. I posted it back to him and sent his proof of postage.

I now find myself in the familiar situation were Ive sent him numerous messages on various platforms and have called him every day but again he refuses to answer me or accept my calls.

Ive even sent him a PayPal request for what he owes me but to no avail.

Im sick to the back teeth with it all. I could go on and slag him off and call him names but I think its gone beyond that. You can all draw your own conclusions from your own experiences with him. I think you're aware of what mine are.

Im giving him a week and if he has not paid me my money back by the end I will be taking legal action and he will have the bailiffs turning up at his door to recover my costs and losses.

I hope it doesnt come to that but they way things have been going Im expecting that it will.

Ill keep you updated.

Brick Top

I've had the same issues with him albeit I've only bought the handheld evo hook tyer. Came with a grub screw missing for the hair rig attachment and the brass plunger constantly gets stuck in its down position when trying to release the line. Like everyone else I've tried numerous ways of contacting him but no response, so it's now in PayPals hands.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
I’m finding this unbelievable, I have one of the original ZT Pro’s, fantastic bit of kit in my opinion.

Why, when you have such a unique and sellable product would you have such poor customer service? Decent customer service often turns an unhappy complaining customer, into a satisfied one who will go on and recommend you.