Resurrection Angling

stikflote

Site Supporter
I believe his works are at Grimsby. .
i bought a Hooktier in February ,had to wait for parts from china ,i eventually got it this June
i did have a problem with it being very stiff to turn ,i phoned him at about 6 t 7pm and he replied told me how to fix it.

I hope he will get in touch with people and solve the problem.

burger

Site Supporter
Its not the point though Marky sorry mucker if i sound s bit off but its that of someone taking the pee out of you. All i want is the product i bought mate same as many others to take someones money and you know your going to have them over is a disgrace. Am old school i will see him face to face it will be fun i have his home address and the fishery

Noddy220

Well Dennis is posting regualary on FB on his fishery site last was 8 hours ago

Yeah seen it. Thats where I posted and he deleted it.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Taking money and not supplying the goods sounds like a job for the police. Better that than a face to face confrontation that could turn out bad for the person defrauded.

JLK

Just put a charge back in to PayPal and buy a drennan or matchman hook Tyer. Youre not missing out. You'd be buying 200 quids worth of metal and no support (as you have found) going forward. They aren't that good anyway.
And yes I did have one but sold it because it was snapping hooklengths on the brass push pin/button, and that was the stealth head for light hook lengths.

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
I would think enough people posting here with bad comments, boycotting his fishery - well I shall not be going - will hit in in his pocket eventually - sounds a right not a nice chap. Seems ignorant.

Involve paypal. I'm Facing Booking him - Asking him why he doesn't satisfy his customers - see this link - he may get peed off with it, if we all do it.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I’ve not had dealings with this guy, but he seems like a complete fool, always got a hard done by, hard luck story, then pops back up full of promises, then same thing happens again , I’m glad I didn’t invest in one of his overpriced products

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Its not the point though Marky sorry mucker if i sound s bit off but its that of someone taking the pee out of you. All i want is the product i bought mate same as many others to take someones money and you know your going to have them over is a disgrace. Am old school i will see him face to face it will be fun i have his home address and the fishery
Go and sort it out old school,the guy is a ? end ??

burger

Site Supporter
Just been told hes removed any negative comments from his fishery facebook page.

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
Possibly that why he hasn't time to phone people - too busy removing negative comments ;)

Feel sorry for Dave, having tried, feels good to see anglers united.

burger

Site Supporter
Just an update folks resurrection angling have been in touch also put a message on his FB page They have said there posting my order out today/tomorrow i will keep you updated to how it goes. My apologies to you good people for listening to me rant on also would like to thank you all for you input on the thread i do think if we help each other out it does make a difference.

Noddy220

Dennis has just put a piece on his Facebook page, link below. I dont buy his excuses, hes full of S@£t. He says he has not internet, what about at home. Hes had internet when he deleted my posts on his Facebook page. Also why ions he answering his phone. He better get it sorted.

Noddy220

Just an update folks resurrection angling have been in touch also put a message on his FB page They have said there posting my order out today/tomorrow i will keep you updated to how it goes. My apologies to you good people for listening to me rant on also would like to thank you all for you input on the thread i do think if we help each other out it does make a difference.
Did he phone you in person or was it just a message of some sort.